Followers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

GTS


GTS
A bit late but at least I got it here!!!
Echinecea, a small plant that has finally flowered and is sending a few buds up too.I was thrilled to see it survive the ravages of slugs and even kangaroos climbing into the rock gardens to taste a rare bite!





This is a Zepherantes that was planted at the same time,I prefer the pink ones but I've found them hard to find in the nurseries.These were crammed into the pots so it was a bargain as I was able to split them into three reasonable clumps! I think the odd thunderstorm has helped the flowering alon as they are known as rain flowers!













And these I couldn't resist showing as the colours are gorgeous(guess what my fav garden colour is?) The remnants of the spring flowers are there but they need a spray for mites which i will
be doing this week early and a prune back may get another flower or two!














And a close up for luck...............

No comments: